Break The Targets – BETA 01
Thank you for your interest in participating in the beta testing of Break The Targets for Android.
If you want to leave a feedback or report a bug, please use the contact form available below the post.
Don’t forget to precise wich version of the beta you have.
Also please consider that I am alone on this project, with a full time job and SmashDatabase to keep updated every day. I can’t be professional on every aspect of the game but i hope you’ll like it anyway! So thank you for you help!
Currently available in the BETA:
* 70+ Levels
* 15+ few SSBM BTT tribute stages
* Target Buster
* Training Room (may lag or be buggy, it’s more like a debug room for me at the moment so don’t mind about it)
Levels xx to 100
SSBM Tribute stages xx to 25
Training Room updates (debug features, more mini challenges…)
Additional languages ( You can also help if you want to translate in your language from the english version )
It’s a time trial platformer game with simple controls featuring over 100 levels and an online ladder for the total time.
Use LEFT/RIGHT AREA to move
Tap to jump, a second tap will trigger the Double Jump
Swipe in a direction after while in air to perform an aerial attack (also known as UPAIR/FAIR/DAIR/BAIR).
Hold the ‘SWINGER’ button while in the SWING circle to use your SWINGER.
You can also use the LASER and the PHANTASM after reaching a required XP Level.
****** MAJOR UPDATES ******
BETA 1.8.3 10/09/2016
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #16
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #17
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #18
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #19
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #20
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #21
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #22
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #23
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #24
-Added SSBM Tribute Stage #25
– Added Left Right Deadzone settings
– Added SSBM Tribute Stage #14
– Added SSBM Tribute Stage #15
– Small increase of aerials hitboxes
– Fix: Success and failed sounds don’t play anymore if music is set on OFF.
– Fix: Vibrate correctly disabled is set on OFF
– Added new Options menu
– Added Stage #67
– Added Stage #68
– Added Stage #69
– Added Stage #70
– Added Level #71
– Added Level #72
– Added Level #73
– Added Level #74
– Added Level #75
– Complete sound rework
– Added Visual FX to some animations
– Death/Friendly object overlay so we can clearly see them from the black elements
– Laser and Phantasm on PRESS event ( so no more missclick)
– Complete rework of controls for a coming soon Gamepad support
– Added JETPACK feature ( Level #71 )
– Minors Bug fixes
– Moved a bit higher the last target in #29
BETA 1.7.0 05/09/2016
– Added Musics
– Added HUD and Menu animations
– Added Neutral Aerial Attack (instructions below)
– Increased the height of the JUMP Area button
– Added Credits Menu
– Added Tribute Stage #09
– Added Tribute Stage #10
– Added Tribute Stage #11
– Added Tribute Stage #12
– Added Normal Stage #64
– Added Normal Stage #65
– Fixed incorrect targets hitboxes when following a path
– Improved swinger movements
– Training room in maintenance.
– Some levels tweaks to balance difficulty
To perform a Nair, just tap once on the swipe area
instead of swiping in a direction
BETA 1.5.0 – 01/09/2016
– 20 new levels – 0->63
– Hud off screen target indicator
– bug fixes
– Shop Menu
– Some levels balances, order change, tweaks
– Total Time Leaderboard cleared
– Swinger improvement and animations
– Moving platforms
– Framerate increase for some devices
Actually the total time required to reach the next XP level is not really balanced, i need to gather a lot of stats to balance it before the release.
So please, play. Thank you !
BETA 1.2.5 – 29/08/2016
– new engine for the ropes: Swinger (like a grapple)
BETA 1.2.0 – 28/08/2016
– A New controls System
– New visuals tips
– Jumps are now instantaneous
BETA 1.1.5 – 27/08/2016
– Some new levels
– Target Buster Mode
BETA 1.1.0 – 26/08/2016
– Beta mail sent.